Acne – Part 3 (Treatments)
The type and strength of treatment will depend on a variety of factors to ensure the best outcome. The factors that determine treatment type are:
- Age (as acne can affect 12 years – 40+)
- Severity : Some sufferers only have mild, intermittent symptoms and others have blackheads, blockages, cysts, inflammation, scarring, etc and need a more intensive treatment.
- Environment: Working in cities is known to aggravate acne due to pollution, etc.
- Health: As already mentioned, certain conditions and medications can also act as a trigger or antagonists.
The treatment range we offer at All Over Beauty is extensive and allows for a greater choice for clients, depending on their skin condition and budget. Included in the range is:
- Chemical and enzyme peels, resurfacers and facials.
- LED red, blue and near infra red.
- Teen facials (specifically geared for younger or more sensitive skins).
- Microneedling (for scarring that might need treating after acne symptoms have reduced).
Acne – Part 3 (Treatments) is part 3 in our series of blog posts on acne. To read more of our blog posts, click here.